Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Crochet Hat with Awesome Straps

I hadn't made many of these this winter, I have been busy with headbands and more headbands.  I recently met a lady that is a friend of a friend.  She was wanting a new hat to cover her sweet head that is now bald due to chemotherapy.  I couldn't resist making one of these for her!  It is so comfortable and being able to change out the straps makes it feel like you have options.  I can't imagine what she goes through during all of her treatments.  I was so thankful that I was able to make her day just a little bit better because it made my day a whole lot better.

I posted her hat on facebook and had a few others that kinda wanted one too.  If you are one of those people, you can order it here on the blog.  Once I get the order, it takes 2-3 days for me to get the hat and straps made up and out in the mail.  If you have any questions, you can always email me at mymadymichelleboutique@gmail.com.

Hat Color
Strap 1 Color
Strap 1 Design
Strap 2 Color
Strap 2 Design

No comments:

Post a Comment