Monday, April 14, 2014

Camera Lens Buddy

My friends posted something like these on facebook and I couldn't resist.  I haven't been as busy with my photography because crochet is just too much fun.  I don't have to get dressed to crochet at home, clients don't appreciate me showing up in pj's without a bra on when I do photography.  Living in this town with a bunch of "photography students" willing to do pics for free really helps too.
When I do photo sessions, especially with children, I usually have one hand on my camera (which is really heavy) and another waiving something around.  These camera lens buddies will help to concentrate on settings and getting good shots.
I think these would be really helpful for anyone who has a DSLR camera to get babies attention.  You don't have to be a professional to NEED one of these!
I am going to list these in my ETSY shop next week at $12 each with $2.50 S&H.  This week, I will discount them on my blog for $10 & FREE shipping! Yipee!

Lens Buddy Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment