Monday, February 3, 2014

Baby Girl Headband Options

It was just 10 years ago when Mady was a baby.  She required headbands and hats to convince the world that she was indeed a girl.  I wish so badly that I would have had these when she was little.  I love being able to use items for more than one option!

These headbands and flowers are basic but they are so fantastic BECAUSE this set has 20 different options for color combos.  The crochet headband is soft and doesn't have any glue or knots under the button.  The flowers slip on and off the buttons, so easy. 


For the month of February,  I am going to include and cute little crochet purse in my Etsy Shop  AND the fantastic price of only $20.  My sweet daughter helps me with these purses.  She does the main part and then I do the edge and the handle.  She is pretty talented for a 10 year old!  Anyway, everything fits inside just right.  This makes it the BEST gift ever.  You know that if you gave this at a baby shower, you would get the ooohs and aaahs that we all crave.  I pretty much bank on those for self esteem boosts.

I am also hoping to do a giveaway so you could WIN one of these.  Stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment